e.g., 11-0739-1, SALK_014335.35.50.x, AT1G21640, ribosomal protein
[+] show notes, [+] show query operators, [+] show resource keywords
- The query string provided are split into several words by spaces, then the intersection of search result sets for the each split words is returned. If you would like to make to recognize as a exact phrase, you should type the phrase in quotation marks (e.g., "ribosomal protein").
- When a radio button is selected, a target category of the entered word is recognized by the search program.
- The words with a prefixed query operator are recognized own category separately if the radio button is selected any category (e.g., locus:at1g12340). Please see the section of query operators.
- The words without the query operator are automatically recognized as appropriate sections by string pattern if you select "description". (e.g., RAFL02-01-A01)
- A string is matched the AGI locus name code (e.g., AT1G21640), then recognized as a locus name.
- A string is begun with SALK_, CSHL_, GT_, SM_, or WiscDs, then recognized as a line name.
- Only Arabidopsis Genome Initiative (AGI) locus numbers (e.g., AT1G21640) instead of general names (e.g., apg1) can be used as keywords.
When these query operators could be prefixed to words, a target category of the entered word is recognized by the search program.
Some resource keywords mentioned below allow the user to narrow down a target to only particular distributors. (e.g., src:riken)
|riken||RIKEN Ds-insertion Lines|
|jic||John Innes Centre|
|cshl||Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory|
|flag||French National Institute for Agriculture Research|