e.g., "plastid transcriptionally active", AT1G21600, 15-0303-1, K06951
[+] show notes,
[+] show query operators,
[+] show resource keywords
- The query string provided is split into several words by spaces, and then the intersection of search result sets for the split words is returned. To search for an exact phrase, please type the phrase in quotation marks (e.g., "ribosomal protein").
- When the radio button is selected, the target category of the entered word is recognized by the search program.
- The words with a prefixed query operator are recognized separately in their own category if “any category” is selected using the radio button (e.g., locus:at1g12340). Please see the section of query operators.
- Words without a query operator are automatically recognized as appropriate sections by their string pattern if you select "description" (e.g., 11-0110-1).
- A string is matched to the AGI locus name code (e.g., AT1G21640), and then is recognized as a locus name.
- Only Arabidopsis Genome Initiative (AGI) locus numbers (e.g., AT1G21640), and not general names (e.g., apg1) can be used as keywords.
When these query operators are prefixed to words, the target category of the word enterd is recognized by the search program.
e.g., src:ratm, locus:at1g, line:11-0001, desc:ribosome
|locus||AGI gene locus name|
The resource keywords mentioned below allow the user to narrow a target down to only particular distributors.
e.g., src:ratm, src:trapper
|ratm||RIKEN Arabidopsis Ds transposon mutant lines|
|atfox||RIKEN Arabidopsis full-length cDNA overexpressed Arabidopsis lines|
|osfox||RIKEN rice full-length cDNA overexpressed Arabidopsis lines|
|trapper||Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory genetrap mutant lines|